This article applies to all operating systems.
- Locate the savegame folder and make sure your recorded game is saved there.
- If you use AoE2HD, the savegame folder can be found at the following location:
- 32-Bit: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD\savegame\
- 64-Bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD\savegame\
- If you use classic AoC, the savegame foldercan be found at the following location:
- 32-Bit: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\savegame\
- 64-Bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\savegame\
- Join a game lobby and host a game.
- Click Settings > Navigate to Watch Recording > Check Load a game recording > Choose the desired recording > Click OK.
- Now launch the game and you are done!
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.